Monday 3 September 2012

Intro part 2, the yarn continues

... So where was I, yes the crewing and the carpentry and the little bits of set painting, prop repair and all together, character rounding stuff. So rounding in fact that lighting and set design came my way for a number of productions at the arts theatre up in nottingham, well that kept me busy until a jaunt to Paris was offered....

A good friend had family out there and invited me to keep her company on a 9 month adventure that would see me eat some mind boggling dishes, utilise and butcher the french language and even put together set from scratch for performances out there, though money was scarce and one thing and another thing, blighty becconed, and back to the midlands and nottingham did I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment